Learning and Development Intern
Accountability Initiative (AI) at the Centre for Policy Research is seeking to hire a Learning and Development intern to assist its capacity building, and knowledge management work. The L&D intern will help to createlearning material for the English course ‘Understanding State Capabilities’.
Our research on local bureaucracy in India has led us to believe that building local state capacity through systematic learning opportunities that are engaging, accessible, applicable and most importantly aligned with their needs will improve their current way of functioning – eventually leading to more responsive and efficient governance.
To this effect we want to build a sophisticated digital self- learning platform, that provides local bureaucracy with learning material building their functional/technical skills, management/operational skills, inter-personal skills, and sector specific knowledge.
Key Tasks and responsibilities:
The role of the L&D intern will primarily be to explore the potential of this project by studying AI’s currentresearch products, and understand how technology (in terms of other digital platforms as well as machine learning) can be used to develop this product.
The main deliverable of this intern will be to develop a research-based proposal for this product.
- Interest in governance, public policy and/or social sector in general
- Understands machine learning, and has some experience working with artificial intelligence
- Worked on data mining, Hadoop, NLP (Natural Language Processing), Jave/Spark mlib, coding and date scraping
- Some knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written skills
- To generate and curate data required for building of deep learning models
- To solve some real world learning problems from a public policy domain
The stipend for the intern will be based on prior experience. The internship will be for the duration of 2 months
If you are interested, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com